Thank You for registering. We have sent the registration number to your mail id.
SCOPE OF CONTEST
1. The "Ride in India Contest" is for the Motorcycling Community in India, organised by the Big Biking Commune Pvt Ltd and supported by Indiatourism, Chennai regional office wherein the contest is to motivate bikers / motorcyclists / two wheel community to ride long distance journeys that will help promote domestic tourism and support local business.
2. This contest is open for a period of 60 days only (from 1st Oct to 30th Nov 2020) and is limited to travelling on motorcycles or two wheelers only and within the geographical boundaries of India, all participants to enter a slogan line "I love to ride in Incredible India because _________" to complete their participation in the contest.
3. There is no entry fee or participation fee to enter this contest. But contest is open to participants who will use a two wheeler as a mode of transport / travel as part of this contest requirement to be eligible to take part in this campaign/
Contest Details, Concept and Participation
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Contest called "Ride in India" only and all aspects of the contest thereof called as "Terms & Conditions" to take part in this contest. These terms and conditions do not apply to any other contest or campaign currently running or may be announced by the Big Biking Commune Pvt Ltd in the future.
2. The Contest is valid from 00:00 Indian Standard Time (hereinafter referred to as "IST") on 1st Oct 2020 till 23:59 IST on 30th Nov 2020 (hereinafter referred to as "Contest Period"). Big Biking Commune Pvt Ltd reserves the right to cancel/amend/extend the Contest Period without giving any notice/intimation. No claims/questions shall be entertained in this regard.
3. Participants wanting to take part in this campaign / contest should log into the website www.bigbikingcommune.com and fill and submit the form called "Register for a new Ride". On submission of the form with all the details and information, participant will receive a Registration number (a unique ID) in their email id. This registration number should be referred to in all communications with the organisors and also to submit proof of the ride / travel to enter the contest.
4. By participating in the prescribed manner and adhering to all the terms and conditions and on fulfilling documentary proof of the motorcycle ride / travel within the geographical boundaries of India the participants will have the opportunity to enter their name into the prize pool that is offered as part of this "Ride in India" contest. On fulfilling the eligibility criteria (proof of the ride and social media links showing the likes, shares, comments of their travel) and on completing the slogan participants will enter the prize pool with lucky winners getting the prizes that will be announced from time to time during the contest period (collectively referred to as "Exciting Prize". And winners will be selected basis discretion of the Organizers in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
5. Under no circumstances can ANY prize under the Contest "Prize" or Contest "Gifts" be exchanged or redeemed for cash / kind / exchanged for other Prize or Gifts and one Participant is eligible for only one Exciting Prize entry.
6. In addition to the other eligibility criteria contained herein, Participants should be aged 18 years or older to enter the contest (as on the date of the contest opening) and should have a valid driving licence as well as a registered mobile number in their name and an personal email id. The organisors will use these as means of verifying the eligibility of the participants as well as to communicate with the participants during this contest period.
7. Employees of Big Biking Commune Pvt Ltd and their relatives, or employees of affiliates / group companies, and their marketing and promotion agencies and their respective relatives are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
8. The Contest is subject to all applicable Central, State and Local Laws and Regulations in India and subject to any tax law or other government compliance applicable to winning prizes.
Agreement to Terms & Conditions
9. By participating in this Contest, the Participant unconditionally agrees to abide by the applicable terms and conditions which are available on the Contest Website. The organizers reserve the right to exclude any person from the Contest on grounds of misconduct (whether proven or alleged) or of criminal record. Organizers decision shall be final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Successfully entering the Contest and winning a prize is subject to fulfilment of all requirements set forth herein. The Organizers reserve the right, without prejudice to their other rights in law, to reclaim the Prize or Gift, if any person is found guilty of misconduct at any later period.
10. This Contest is open only to Indian Citizens above 18 years of age as of 1st October 2020 and who are ordinarily resident in India.Participants expressly agree and give their consent to be contacted by Organizers for the purpose of this Contest even if they are registered under National Do Not Call Registry or Do Not Disturb Register or such equivalent registry as may be applicable.
11. Participants will manage all their expenses with respect to fuel, motorcycle, travel, stay and other related expenses and the organisers will not be responsible for any of the above.
12. Each Participant understands the risks and expenses involved in entering this contest and will bear their own expenses and arrange for their own motorcycles (own / hire / friend) to complete a motorcycle ride to be eligible to enter this contest.
Contest Period & Contest Timing
13. The Contest will commence from 00:00 IST on 1st Oct 2020 till 23:59 IST on 30th Nov 2020.Entries received before or after the Contest Period will not be considered eligible for the Contest. The Participants can make an entry at any time during the Contest Period.
14. Only valid entries will be considered for the contest. The time at which the entry is received through the successful submission of the registration form on the website will be considered as the time of participation for the purposes of the Contest.
Prize pool - Gifts for winning entries
14. After successful registration / submission of names for the contest, the Participants will undertake a motorcycle ride / tour / trip either alone of as part of a larger group (entries received as part of a group / club ride will be treated as a single contestant for the purpose of this contest) and on successful completion of the ride / trip / tour, the participants will again submit a form on the website www.bigbikingcommune.com, the form called "Submit Ride Completion details" quoting their registration number (without quoting this number the form will be rejected, all participants will get a registration number on their email) and submitting the proof of the ride as prescribed in the form and submit the same to the organisors for verification and validation of the ride. The Organisers have the liberty to introduce or remove any number of prizes / gifts as part of the campaign and during the contest period as per their choice without any declarations.
How to Register
15. To participate in the Contest, Participants should log onto www.bigbikingcommune.com and fill in the "Register for a New Ride" form. A participant can register for any number of new rides during the contest period. One registration is valid for one person / group only. Multiple registrations for new rides by the same person will not increase his chances to win the prizes / gifts.
16. After registering for a ride the participant can plan his motorcycle trip and should complete the ride and again submit the proof the ride in the second form "Submit Ride completion details" to become eligible to enter the prize pool. A person can submit multiple ride completion details.
17. Filling and submitting both these forms are part of the contest terms and conditions and all the required information should be submitted to be eligible to enter the contest prize pool Steps
18. Proof of ride - Participants need to scan and upload any receipt of the trip (food bill / stay bill / fuel bill) and any two pictures of the ride / trip / tour and also social media links (FaceBook, Instagram) where he has posted and shared the details of his ride. In group / club rides the receipt should be in the name of the person who has registered the ride on the website.
19. Evaluation of the entries - Once participants have submitted all the details of the ride along with the necessary proof points and social media links, the Organisors will go through each submission and verify and validate the information. The evaluation of the entries eligible for the prize pool will be based on 4 key information.
a. The ride details covering - Days / Distance / Destinations visited on this trip / Total spend on the trip.
b. Social Media - Basis the number of posts / ride or trip. The number of likes, shares, comments on the posts. The # and tagging #incredible India and other mandatory # on the ride.
c. The trip story - The ride story "Incredible India on a Motorcycle" in 150 words to be submitted as part of the trip completion form.
d. Slogan completion - I love to ride in "Incredible India" because........to be completed by the participant.
20. Prize winners - will be selected on a draw of lots from amongst successful entries as received on our website and in case of a tie between two equal entries then the slogan will be used as a tie-breaker. The organisors reserves the right to determine the slogan tie-breaker to pick up a winning entry.
21. This contest or the entry submission cannot be combined with any other contest or campaign run by the Organisors during this contest time period.
Winner Selection -
27. Unless otherwise provided herein, an internal selection process will be conducted for selecting winners for the Exciting Prizes and decision of the Organizers shall be final. The verification and evaluation of the entries will be done by the organisors internal team and all submissions will be verified and recorded and documented for selecting a winner.
28. Participants are responsible to submit / upload clear documents as per the terms and will be not hold the organisors for the same.
29. All prize winners will be required to submit a No Claim letter in the format prescribed by the Big Biking Commune Pvt Ltd on dispatch / redemption / receipt of the prize by the participant.
30. Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash or kind. In the event that the winner does not take the Prize in the time and manner stipulated, then the Prizes will be deemed to be forfeited. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Any unused prizes are not-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for other goods or services and cannot be exchanged for cash or kind.
31. The Prizes will be provided on an "as-is basis" and without any express or implied warranty or guarantee concerning the quality, suitability or comfort. The Organizers, their associates, affiliates, directors, officers, agents, and representatives shall not be responsible or liable for any defect/deficiency or any other dispute in relation to and/or concerning the prizes including but not limited to any service or after delivery service problems/ issues and liabilities and the Organizers will not entertain any claims in this regard.
32. Organizers are not responsible for any deficiency and/ or defect in, or relating to, any product/service and/or the Prizes or for any kind of consequential damages/ loss, in any manner whatsoever, if any Participant has any grievance with respect to the Prizes, the Participant may directly contact the manufacturer or supplier/retailer/service provider as may be applicable.
33. The image of the Prizes depicted on the website / social media ads etc. are indicative only and the actual Prizes/ look of the Prizes may vary from the pictures.
34. Organizers shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused as a result of cancellation / amendment of the Contest, amendment or revocation of any or all or a part of these Terms and Conditions, or any act of God, governmental action or other force majeure circumstances (or any event beyond the control of the Organizers). Organizers shall not be liable to pay any compensation for any such damage or loss caused.
35. Participants who have already won a Prize will not be eligible to win any more Prizes during the Contest Period. A Prize winner shall thereafter be rendered ineligible to further participate in this contest for the duration of the Contest Period.
36. Not withstanding any of the above mentioned terms and conditions, the Big Biking Commune Pvt Ltd reserves its rights to call upon the Participants to verify their entry submissions at any stage, which verification shall be a pre-condition for continued participation/winning.
37. www.bigbikingcommune.com will be used as the website to collect registrations and submissions for the content entries, a separate banner will be used on the website to announce this contest as well as for participants to fill in the registration and submit all the forms and information and uploads related to this contest.
38. Once the Participants are shortlisted, the Organizers shall contact winners on the registered emails or mobile number. The winning participant has to accept the prize with an reply/ acknowledgement of the email announcing him/her as the winner within 48 hours of receipt of the email, if the winning participant does not reply/ acknowledge the email then the organisor will disqualify the winner and proceed to allot the prize to the next eligible participant in the contest.
39. Names of winners will be published on the Website after finalisation of all winners
40. The Prizes / vouchers will be dispatched (as the case may be) to the confirmed winners after necessary verification and formalities are successfully completed.
41. Prizes will be cancelled if any of the information submitted by the Participant(s) at the time of entering the Contest is suspected to be incorrect or fraudulent by the internal team of the organisors.
42. The Participant/s undertake and irrevocably and unconditionally permit Organizers to cover the Contest through various media/publication platforms and use other means of publicity of the contest. Participant shall not raise any objection, protest or demur to such coverage and the use of their name, voice, likeness, image, illustrations etc. by the Organizers in this regard.
43. The winners shall, at the request of the Organizers participate in all Contest related activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prizes free of charge, and they consent to the Organizers using their name and image in all Contest & Publicity material including digital use.
44. All rights, title and interest, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights, in the Contest material(s) and in any and all responses received shall vest with the Big Biking Commune Pvt Ltd and or its partners respectively. The Big Biking Commune Pvt Ltd or any person or entity permitted by the Big Biking Commune Pvt Ltd. in this regard shall be entitled to use the responses received or any information in connection with the entry in any media/platform for future contest, marketing, publicity and any other purpose, without any permission and or payment to the Participant.
45. All material submitted in connection with the Contest (whether written, audio, electronic or visual form, or a combination of those) or any photographs, video and/or film footage and/or audio recording taken of Participants are assigned to the Big Biking Commune Pvt Ltd upon submission and become the property of Big Biking Commune Pvt Ltd. exclusively. The organisors may use the material in any medium in any reasonable manner it deems fit. Copyright in any such material remains the sole property of Big Biking Commune Pvt Ltd
Statutory Taxes / Compliances
46. Any applicable taxes/charges/other statutory/non-statutory payments or any other legal expenses the winners may incur/require to pay such expenses in relation to the Prize and the same shall be the sole responsibility of the winner.
47. By participating in the Contest, each Participant represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By taking part and/or entering into the Contest the Participant warrants that all information provided by Participant regarding Participantís name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete. The Participant further warrants that s/he is eligible and competent to participate in the Contest and abide by its terms and conditions.
48. The Organizers shall not be liable to perform any of its/their respective obligations under the Contest or in respect of the Prizes where it is unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond its/their control in the nature of fire, explosions, natural calamities, state emergency, riots, or any other force majeure condition, etc., and shall not be liable to compensate the Participant in these circumstances. The Organizers shall not be accountable/liable for any disruptions/stoppages/interruptions or cancellation of the Contest due to any government restrictions.
49. If a Participant is dissatisfied with the Contest or the Contest rules and/or any content or any requirements of the Contest form, the materials available related thereto, or with these terms and conditions, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not participate in the Contest.
Release and Limitations of Liability
50. The Organizers shall under no circumstances be liable, whether jointly or severally, for any loss or damage suffered or sustained (including but not limited to consequential loss), including for personal injury or property damage suffered or sustained, as a result of acceptance of any participation in this contest.
51. The participant realises the risks involved in motorcycle rides and that he undertakes to use utmost safety measures and wears protective riding gears and takes proper insurance cover as part of the safeguard measures when participating in this contest.
52. By entering the Contest, the Participant hereby releases and agrees to indemnify the Organizers from and against all liability, cost, loss or expenses arising out of acceptance of the contest and participating in the prize pool including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise as well as any legal expenditure.
53. The Participant shall be solely responsible for any adverse consequences which may arise due to his/her participation in the Contest. Participant also undertakes to indemnify the Organizers and/or their respective officers, directors, employees and agents on the happening of an adverse event.on full indemnity basis for any loss/damage suffered by the Organizers on account of such act on the part of the Participant.
54. In consideration of Big Biking Commune Pvt Ltd. allowing the Participant/s to take part in the Contest, the Participant/s waive and release each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against the Organizers, their respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) arising out of the Contest or related to the Contest or the Prizes of the Contest.
56. The Organizers reserve the right to change / alter / modify / cancel the gifts or prizes at any point in time without giving further notices / announcements to participants / public at large in what so manner.
THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING
STEP I :
a. Log on to our website www.bigbikingcommune.com and you will find the banner 'Ride in India' contest.
b. Click on the Register for a ride button, you will be taken to a form, fill in all the details requested in the form and press the submit button.
c. You will receive a Registration ID on your email id. Now you are ready for the contest, plan and prepare for your ride (you can enter this contest any number of times by registering your ride, but multiple ride entries will not mean your chances of winning the prizes will increase.
STEP II :
a. Go for the ride (solo / groups / clubs) whether alone or with a group of friends.
b. Visit the destination that you mentioned in the form submitted to us.
c. Take as many pictures of the trip with road side tea stalls or the resort you are staying, of you interacting with the local people or a scenic place.
d. Do remember to collect a couple of receipts / bill copies, it could be food bill, stay bill or fuel bill, anything will do.
STEP III :
a. Submit your ride / trip details on our website by clicking on the Submit your ride completion form.
b. Upload a bill copy / a couple of pictures and links to your social media posts where you have shared your ride story.
c. Go active on your social media handles and get as many likes, shares, comments for your ride. Tell the story in 150 words about "Incredible India" and do the right # and tag the right handles
d. Sit back and relax as we will go to work on sorting and selecting the winners.
ALL THE BEST